Park Lane International School is a vibrant international preschool offering the highest standards of learning and teaching in a safe, well-resourced environment. We employ high quality, energetic staff because we believe that our children deserve the best education and learning experience that we can provide. Ours is a learning community where all members are expected to be involved in life-long learning and development. Join our outstanding team and you will be given opportunities to further develop your knowledge, skills and understanding about excellence in learning and teaching.
Park Lane International School is an accredited member of COBIS and a recent recipient of the highest, overall rating of ‘Excellent’ in its last inspection by the International School Inspectorate (ISI) in November, 2014.
Requirements for Teachers
• Must have a B.A. in Education, PGCE or equivalent from an accredited university.
• Must have at least one year of teaching experience within the British Curriculum.
• Must be legally able to live and work in the Czech Republic (ie. Non-EU citizens must have a current visa or a visa in progress to be considered).
• Must have prior experience working with young children, preferably in a school setting.
• Experience with the National Curriculum of England and EYFS essential.
• Must be able to demonstrate experience working successfully as part of a team, good communication skills and excellent professional conduct.
• Must be enthusiastic about your own professional learning and eager to develop your practice.
• Must be able to commit to at least two academic years (August through the end of June).
• Competitive salaries
• A generous benefits package including free school lunches, free Czech lessons, health insurance and holidays in line with other international schools
• Small class size
• Favourable adult to pupil ratios
This post is subject to Safer Recruitment measures, including enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or equivalent office.
If you would be interested in joining our dynamic and talented team, please send your letter of application and CV at email@example.com .