Nessie English Preschool is centrally located in the beautiful, cosmopolitan city of Prague. The school is a vibrant organisation offering the highest standards of learning and teaching in a safe and well-resourced environment.
Come and join our talented staff and you will be given opportunities to further develop your knowledge, skills and understanding about excellence in learning and teaching.
Your prior experience and skills will be recognised, valued and utilised. There will be opportunities to learn with and from other members of the school community. You will be encouraged to study for accredited, higher-level qualifications through work-based activities and professional development sessions.
Through performance management processes, the school leaders will encourage you to take ownership of and responsibility for your own learning and development.
Our young learners (who are really nice!) will benefit from having you and other highly skilled practitioners who are knowledgeable and excited about learning and teaching.
Nessie is a learning community where all members are expected to be involved in life-long learning and development. We have high expectations of our staff because we believe that our children deserve the best education and learning experience that we can provide.
If this sounds like the kind of school for you, please send us your CV and letter of application.
Nessie English Preschool is currently recruiting qualified and experienced teachers and teaching assistants for the 2013-2014 academic year.
· Must be legally able to live and work in the Czech Republic.
· Must be native speakers of English.
· Must have prior experience working with young children, preferably in a school setting.
· Must be able to demonstrate experience working successfully as part of a team, good communication skills and excellent professional conduct.
· Experience with the National Curriculum of England and EYFS preferred.
· Must be enthusiastic about your own professional learning and eager to develop your practice.
Requirements for Teachers
· Must have a degree and teaching qualification from an accredited university.
· Must have prior experience as the lead teacher in an Early Years or Primary setting.
If you would be interesting in joining our dynamic and talented team, please send your letter of application and CV to Victoria Smith, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .